Wednesday, August 02, 2006

My Time As A Lab Rat, Part II

holy crap, there are 93 patches on that dudes backNinety-three. Let's get that out of the way first. Each little patch is really a shallow plastic well containing spooge of one sort or another. They come in two by six grids, so each one was not taped on separately (there was enough tape applied to get all ninety-three separately). It only took the medical assistant (I think that's what it said on her badge) about two minutes to affix the spooge traps to my back.

There is actually very little discomfort besides the feeling that there are ninety-three miniature-size biohazards stuck to my back. I have not yet passed the point where I would have normally taken a shower, so I do not yet feel like the scum-bag that I know I will become over the next (one, two, three, four, five!) five days.

Itchiness: low; anxiety: mild; stinkiness: normal.

No comments: